The safe and up-to-date handling of wastes…
A composting system which reliably detains unpleasant odours is equally appreciated by both the staff and local residents.
The semi-permeable membrane cover of the heap ensures that odorous substances condense inside it and drip back into the heap, where they are decomposed by micro-organisms.
Spores and germs, which otherwise can only be kept under control inside a closed building, are also securely hold back by the membrane cover.
The hygienisation required by several European countries (e.g. according to Animal By-Products Regulation) is also reliably achieved by this composting system as tests proved. The conditions optimised through the UTV technology generate high temperatures in the decomposition body killing micro-organisms, germs and seeds reliably.
The low technical complexity, the easy handling, the flexibility and the possibility to rent the systems are further arguments for these convincing products – delivered by UTV:
- Integrated solution suitable for the most different raw materials and plant sizes
- Modular upgrading without any problems
- Fast upgrade on the same required area, fast extension of capacity
- Short planning and installation times, maximal 3 months
- Fast changeover from open to enclosed plant technology
- Mobile, therefore also suitable for testing of the technology or of special raw materials
- Low construction and operating costs
- Easy handling and operation, trained staff necessary, but no electrician, mechanical engineer or computer specialist
- Produces reliably quality compost according to the Baden-Baden Model